Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Walsh
Dr. Margaret Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colonial Heights, VA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diagnostic Radiology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Walsh is affiliated with VCU Health System, John Randolph Medical Center and Southside Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Walsh has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VCU Health System
John Randolph Medical Center
Southside Regional Medical Center
CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Medical College of Virginia
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Margaret Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3660 Boulevard, Colonial Heights, VA
Dr. Margaret Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colonial Heights, VA.