Dr. Margaret Dorfman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Dorfman?

Ripped off by DR

Posted on June 13th, 2015

DR Dorfman took payment by credit card from me an I later found out that she received payment from my medicare. Tried calling her on this matter....almost impossible to leave a message...never returned my calls.

Smart, Compassionate and very helpful

Posted on June 27th, 2014

I had been misdiagnosed for many, many years and was miserable. I was referred to Dr. Dorfman and within a few sessions she corrected my diagnosis and gave me the first treatment plan that truly began to work. It takes time to fine tune medications, therapy, self help styles but I am so much happier now. I have been able to contact her several different ways. Depending on my needs, along with her schedule of other patients, she has done an extraordinary job of helping me. She has gone out of her way to provide alternative and very real solutions to some difficult problems. I have never felt neglected by her or Mr. Chandler. They truly care and patience....they have a lot. Dr. Dorfman has brought the sunshine back into my life, why would I go anywhere else??? I would send my closest friend to Dr. Dorfman, knowing that she would be in great hands.

Not a doctor I would see again

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I have been to Triangle Psychiatric Services for the last three months. Dr. Dorfman does not feel a need to add a secretary to her staff. As a result, the lack of basic communication between herself and her patients is appalling. She and her husband/therapist are quite slow to return phone calls. Forget about ever having someone actually answer the phone when trying to make an appt. Husband Stephen can't quite navigate the billing system. There again, if you should have questions about charges to your account good luck getting a response. I found Dr. Dorfman to be aloof and somewhat of a snob. I went to see her help relieve stress and to feel better. She failed on both counts to be of any help.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr. Dorman is one of the best MDs I have ever worked with, as either a patient or as a practitioner. Excellant follow up and monitoring of both specific problems and overall health and well-being. Excellant skills with anxiety & depression related problems Exceptionally knowledgable about medications- especially about potential interactions with other perscribed. medications, specific foods, and with herbal suppliments.Very honest.

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Awesome doctor, great care and spot-on diagnosis.

Posted on November 30th, 2016