Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret McLaughlin
Dr. Margaret McLaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology. Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret McLaughlin has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Tufts Medical Center
Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret McLaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.