Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret C Flynn MD
Dr. Margaret C Flynn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Margaret C Flynn has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Margaret C Flynn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Most dedicated doc ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret C Flynn - Posted on April 12th, 2019
Dr. Flynn goes way above and beyond to care for her patients. She has called me on weekends and evenings to talk about my blood sugars. She does everything she can to help me control them and always makes certain that I'm comfortable with any suggestions she makes. She should be one of the doctors listed in NH Top Docs. I consider myself lucky to have her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret C Flynn - Posted on February 28th, 2019
Treats me as an intelligent adult
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret C Flynn - Posted on February 2nd, 2019
patient who happens to be a physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret C Flynn - Posted on November 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret C Flynn - Posted on November 30th, 2015
29 Years Experience
- Dartmouth Medical School Hanover Nh
Dr. Margaret C Flynn Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHYROID CENTER OF NH PC, 5 Coliseum Ave Ste 209, Nashua, NH
Dr. Margaret C Flynn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.