Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret C Gore
Dr. Margaret C Gore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southaven, MS, with another office in Union City, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Gore is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. Dr. Gore has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret C Gore has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Margaret C Gore has the following 9 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Cancerous Tumor
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Margaret C Gore has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Gore and her staff are a wonderful group and have many contacts and keep up to date on treatments. They are professional in a very stressful world. Maintaining positive spirits and support without encouraging false hope is a narrow line. Waiting sometimes happens but just remember someone else may have needed her more at the moment. Many people walk through their doors and doors of the Union City Hospital as well as her other facilities. Thank you for all you do and your support. God Bless and hold them all close.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret C Gore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.