- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry MD
Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry, MD is a doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Allentown, PA. They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry has 3 locations
Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry has the following 9 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry Accepts the Following Insurance
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Margaret L Hoffman-Terry
Dr. Hoffman-Terry graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 1989. Dr. Hoffman-Terry works in Allentown, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoffman-Terry is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Rehab Hosp.