Dr. Margaret Hutchison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Hutchison?

Excellent Recommendation

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Peggy has an excellent bedside manner with true caring for the goals and desires of her patients. That alone could recommend her, but even more importantly she is an excellent doctor and surgeon. Her skills go beyond the mechanical surgery. She also has an excellent set of hands if that option is not available. I'm certain that any other doctor or surgical team would not have been successful. Thanks to them, I have my son.

NOT an endometriosis specialist

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Do NOT go to her if you may have cancer/endometriosis. She's a wonderful surgeon and doctor but she doesn't specialize. Her knowledge base is not up to date. Please research endometriosis excision specialists if you have endometriosis or suspect you have endometriosis. She's delightful, and a great surgeon. The nurses at first hill are frightfully bad if you're stuck overnight. Make sure a loved one with medical knowledge and knowledge of your allergies is always with you to advocate if you have surgery. Not her fault at all, a failing of First Hill, twice in one night. Terrifying!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I did expect a call today re my surgery yesterday.

Dr. Hutchinson - best "Women's Health" doctor in Seattle

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Dr. "Peggy" Margaret Hutchinson is en exceptional women's "health" doctor on all levels. She is incredibly knowledgeable and intuitive regarding a women's personal biological journey, and restored my health so that I could function again in my marriage as a good partner. Dr. Hutchinson has anticipated my needs as I have aged, and taken care of issues, such as bone density before they have become a problem. Dr. Hutchinson is kind, caring, compassionate, practical, hands on, takes time, and is very current with technology. She is a very skilled surgeon. Just read the number of medical skills and interests she has on her web site. She is very well respected in the medical community. Dr. Pritchard, my husbands hip doctor, said "who has not heard of Dr. Hutchinson". I would like to mention how helpful, kind and lovely everyone I have encountered at the clinic is,. A special mention for Lisa Crosby, who I saw once when I could not see Dr. Hutchinson, and who I found very wonderful. I am seventy two, and most grateful to have this Doctor in my life.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hutchison for years. She has the most compassionate attitude, and even volunteered to continue to care for me on a yearly basis (and as needed) after I lost my insurance, and all of my ready savings in a contentious divorce. My experience of her is that she can readily discern what problems I bring to her result from and are quickly and clearly explained to me and corrected.

Posted on October 7th, 2017