Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Hwang
Dr. Margaret Hwang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Los Angeles, CA . Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hwang is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Hwang has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 8
when our daughter was born she became jaundice. Dr Hwang was her doctor. After a week in the NICU we where able to go home with a follow up vist with Dr Hwang on saturday. DR HWANG CALLED US ON A SUNDAY yes a Sunday TO SEE HOW OUR DAUGHTER WAS DOING!! This was my third child and I have never meet a doctor like this. She turly cares about her clients. I higly recommend her. We currently drive an hour and half one way to see. BUT she is worth the drive and time. Im glad we found her.
Dr. Hwang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Mountain View Hospital
Dr. Margaret Hwang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret Hwang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.