Dr. Margaret Jones Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Jones?

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Margaret Jones was my Ob for 15 years and delivered 4 of my babies. I was high risk through most of those, and she was wonderful.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Hands down the best OB Doctor I've every had!

Office Assistant treated me like crap, and more!

Posted on April 19th, 2014

I went in, first appointment with any sort of GYN since I had stopped going to Planned Parenthood. I go in for my pap, and talk to Dr Jones about getting the Mirena inserted. She tries to defer me to a Nuvaring instead, which there are annoying advertisements for all over her office. Once we finally come to an agreement to get the Mirena, I go, set up an appointment for the insertion about a week after. I am told that they'll call and order it, and to come in on my appointment. A few days before my appointment I contact the office and am rudely told by the assistant that I am supposed to contact Mirena to order it, and on top of that she tells me my Pap came back abnormal and I need to set up an appointment for a biopsy. I ended up speaking to a coworker and she gave me the name of her Dr (ob gyn associates, fantastic place) I switch over, they get my records from Dr Jones, and let me know, that while my results are abnormal, since I am young, there is no reason to have a biopsy completed, and rather just keep an eye on things since it was only slightly abnormal. They get the Mirena inserted the same day. Why is that so hard for Dr Jones office, and why do i have to argue with her assistant about her doing her job? Probably one of the most embarrassing experiences of my life.

Dr. Margaret M Jones

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Jones is amazing, I can't say enough good things about her. She delivered my 8 pound 11oz. baby boy and I didn't need any stitches thanks to her great coaching! I really appreciate her openness to answer any questions. If you want the best, go see Dr. Jones.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Jones made it to my delivery, even though I was only in labor a very short time with my second child. She made it to the hospital within 15 minutes, which was important, as my in hospital time only totaled less than 90 minutes before the baby was born. After the birth of my second child, I was not healing as quickly as I had with my first child. Dr. Jones' office staff took my call, got back to me very quickly, and arranged for me to visit with the doctor that day. It turned out to be more worry on my end than true medical issues, but Dr. Jones took the time to add an extra appointment to her day and help me see what I needed to do to better support my overall health and recovery. She is honest and provides true genuine feedback to support the baby's health and the mother's. She also is thorough. She ensures that patients and their babies receive the necessary care (we needed an ultra sound two weeks prior to the due date, and we were able to schedule it quickly and easily).

Dr. Jones' patience saved me from having c-sections

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Jones has been my ob/gyn for 6 years. She delivered both of my children. Dr. Jones is very patient, kind, quiet and knowledgable during labor and delivery. I am 5'2" and 115lb and with the help of Dr. Jones' patience, I didn't need one stitch or tear,at all,during giving birth to either of my 7lb babies. She was personally there at every prenatal visit and throughout both of my labors!! She really is a great doctor, my little family loves her and her office staff very much!!!

Professional, Kind, Helped me a lot

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Dr. Jones delivered my babies. I recently had problems that required a surgery and she did a Robotic Hysterectomy. The recovery was great. I researched the procedure online and she is one of the only doctors in this area doing this type of surgery. I would recommend her to anyone.

GREAT, CARING, UNDERAPPRECIATED.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

First of all,The person who has reviewed Dr. Jones because of of her working with her? That is one of the most unprofessional acts I have ever heard of. The nerve of the disgruntled. And I will bet you that there are two sides to that story.Dr. Jones is one of the most caring, professional, and hardworking doctors I have ever had the privilge to take care of me. I praise her confidentiality and experience, having children of her own. Altogether, ever since I have found her, I don't dread OB/GYN visits anymore.

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Dr. Jones is a very caring, intelligent doctor. She is an excellent diagnostician and has followed up whenever I have had tests and procedures done. She will prescribe medication when needed, and when she did my symptoms were gone the next day.

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Jones has always been very caring to me! She has delivered two of my children, and I would recommend her to anyone. Very professional, yet friendly. I have complete confidence in her and the care she provides.

Horrible Experience

Posted on November 29th, 2010

My wife and I went to the emergency room 18 and 1/2 weeks into pregnancy. Her water broke, and it was clear that the baby would not survive. Dr. Jones was the emergency room doctor on call. She came to the emergency room and concurred with the ER doctor, prescribed Pitocin, and sent us to a delivery room. Within an hour my wife delivered the baby. No doctor or nurse was present. The nurse call button didn't work. Our friend finally got a nurse to come. The baby lived almost an hour, dying in the palm of my hand. An hour after death Dr. Jones comes along; she had been busy with another patient. By now the baby is deceased, wrapped in a hospital towel across the room. After some small talk, Dr. Jones leaves, having never seen our baby alive or dead. Five months later we get a "delinquent" bill from Dr.Jones (a separate bill from the hospital) for $1,900. And that woman had the audacity to claim she was entitled to payment. Apparently double-billing is okay in medicine. However, it was terribly unethical. Find another doctor.

Smart, Kind

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Able to explain diagnosis in terms I could understand