Dr. Margaret Kinalska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Kinalska?

The worst attitude and bedside manner I have ever seen in a pediatrician

Posted on December 15th, 2016

We gave here 2 chances and then moved on to a doctor with a professional manner

Grandmother

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr.Margaret Kinalska has been my two granddaughters pediatrician for some 19 years. She is by far the best at diagnostic findings, she digs until she finds the complex answers, never giving into time spent. She only cares for the patient, not watching her watch.

Outstanding doctor!

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Kinalska is my two sons' pediatrician. She is an outstanding doctor. She looks at the patient as a whole, not only listening to the main complain. She examined my children thoroughly to give an accurate evaluation. I have seen doctors only treating one disease but failed to recognize the other abnormal symptom, leading to more severe issues. Dr. Kinalska has seen so many patients and she can identify the issue accurately and treat it in time so it won't become a disaster. She also shared a lot of wholesome treatment idea with us that we found quite helpful. She didn't assume that I knew how to operate an inhaler. She SHOWED me how to make it work on my child. I trust Dr. Kinalska and feel my children get the best care from their pediatrician.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Kinalska for 19 years. She diagnosed my daughter with hip displasia when she was born. I was told by an Orthopedic Dr. that his is hard to detect in a newborn. Thanks to Dr. Kinalska, my daughter does not have a limp and will never need surgery due to a simple brace she wore to correct the problem at birth.Dr. Kinalska referred my son to a testing program with Texas Children's and he was diagnosed with Major Depression and Anxiety. She literally saved his life! I am happy to say that he gets the proper medical care and no longer suffers from depression.Most recently, Dr. Kinalska saw our foreign exchange student and diagnosed her problem right off the bat. My daughter had the same medical condition and unfortunately since she is older, we didn't see Dr. Kinalska. We went thru a battery of tests and much time passed before we figured out what was wrong with her. Thanks to Dr. Kinalska, our student didn't have to go thru all the testing. Dr. Kinalska is top notch in my book!

The BEST!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Kinalska saved my life twice when 3 other Doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I am now 30. She was my Dr. My 19 year old brothers Dr and now my 12, 9, & 3 day old sons Dr. I trust none other! She is the best by far!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Margaret Kinalska is an outstanding doctor that conveys genuine compassion for her patients!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Takes the time to explain things to the parent. Very friendly and patient with the children. Very knowlegeable about drug interactions, as my son was taking many different medications at one point(prescribed by different doctor), which made it difficult to find things that would not interact. Knowlegeable about up to date medical information.

the best and brightest doctor in Houston, TX

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I have always had very professional, very caring treatment by Dr. Kinalska. I have seen other doctors in the past and she is unquestionably, simply the best.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

We have been going to dr. kinalska since my son was born 17 years ago and trust her completely.

If you cannot find another doctor in a pediatrics office go to CVS, she is awful

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Kinalska told my 4 year old, after I asked a few questions that "your mom asks too many questions." I was steaming mad at the disrespect and lack of concern for my daughter's 3 month hacking cough. And by the way, "Dr." Kinalska never diagnosed it. We had to swithc doctors and this new one gave us the time we needed to figure out my daughter's issues.

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr. Kinalska is an excellent doctor. My daughter that is 11 yrs now is a healthy example of Dr. Kinalska's caring and forethought. When I wanted to put her in daycare Dr. Kinalska insisted on giving her a pneumonia shot. That shot saved her life and Dr. Kinalska has diagnosed two other cases for my daughter that other doctors didn't even recognize. I'm so glad that she doesn't take vacation often.

Posted on August 19th, 2016