- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret A Kluthe MD
Dr. Margaret A Kluthe, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT. Their specialties include Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. Margaret A Kluthe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margaret A Kluthe has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Margaret A Kluthe Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Margaret A Kluthe
Margaret Kluthe is a pediatrician with special interests in development, developmental screening and autism. She also provides primary care to children and adolescents. She has given presentations on infant care, development, autism, vaccines and vaccine-preventable illnesses and breastfeeding. She is currently in a private practice in Ogden, UT. Appointments are made through the Ogden Center for Counseling secretarial services at 801-479-8286. Margaret Kluthe attended University of Utah School of Medicine where she was awarded the Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation, presented by the American Medical Women's Association, and awarded membership into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She completed a pediatric residency at the University of Utah. She was also certified as a breastfeeding consultant from 1987 through 2012. She attended the Utah Regional Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, including autism, program from 2012 to 2014 (450 hours).