Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Kurth
Dr. Margaret Kurth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Kurth is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Children's Hospital & Clinics-St Paul. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Kurth has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Margaret Kurth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.