About Dr. Margaret F Larrumbide MD
Dr. Margaret F Larrumbide, MD is a doctor primarily located in West Bridgewater, MA. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Larrumbide is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. They speak English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret F Larrumbide has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Margaret F Larrumbide has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Graduated in 1988