2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Margaret A Laycock?

Don't Cross Your Legs

Thank you so much for caring about the fact that I could have been on a disease modifying drug and I wouldn't be as progressed now. I told you my legs went numb and you said don't sit "idian style"? Now with two kids later and having problems walking and using my arms. I could be a lot better off if you had of taken the time to really care about how I felt. I am sick of condesending doctors thinking that patients don't have real problems. I didn't have insurance and went through vocational rehabiltaion so you and the state didn't want to help me. So thanks for telling me that my legs wouldn't go numb if I crossed them. I now have a more progressive form of MS and you did nothing, but give me a great idea about not sitting indian style.

Margaret A Laycock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.