Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Lewin
Dr. Margaret Lewin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Dr. Lewin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Lewin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Margaret Lewin has the following 1 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Margaret Lewin is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
have worked with Dr Lewin for many ,many years. She has been consistently available, easy to talk to, extremely competent and accurate in her diagnosis and treatment. Dr lewin keeps on top o all medical regular check-ups, follow-ups and resulsts of all tests. I have the greatest confidence in her ability.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lewin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Hospital For Special Surgery
New York Presbyterian Hospital --- Weill Cornell Division
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
36 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions650 1st Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret Lewin in this video.
Dr. Margaret Lewin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.