4.8

Have you seen Dr. Margaret W Mann?

She is the BEST!

I had a very small pimple like spot on my temple which was right next to a previous basal cell, Mohs removed skin cancer. This made me suspicious. My previous Mohs surgeon was no longer available. I had a biopsy performed at a dermatology center which came back positive for basal cell. This center had a Mohs surgeon, they set me up with an appt. with him, but I was unable to get any information about his experience or education. I was reluctant to proceed with him. I began searching for a Mohs/dermatology doctor. Dr. Margaret Mann is clearly the most qualified in this field. I called for an appt., I let the receptionist know about my history, gave my insurance info,(medicare) I was told they would call back within a week. They called the very next day with an appt for 1 week later. I did not feel it necessary to have a 'consult/meeting' with her. I did request Dr. Mann specifically. Upon meeting Dr. Mann, she was very reassuring, confident, friendly and just plain wonderful! The nurses were also wonderful. They clearly respect and love her. My surgery was no picnic, but they kept me totally comfortable. They gave me a choice as to wait in the treatment room or move to a beautiful small waiting room with large picture windows looking out on beautiful tall trees, while we waited for the lab results. After four sections were analyzed, it was 'all clear'. We then discussed wound closure options. Based on her advice and my life style (fond of swimming) we chose to have it stitched as opposed to leaving it to heal 'open'. Open healing would require two months of wound care, sutures would require about 2 weeks of wound care. Dr. Mann is truly an artist in her field. She has been recognized as one of the Best Doctors in America year after year since 2008. She has excelled in her own education and continues to teach and mentor others at CWRU and UH Medical Center. Finally, "Dr. Margaret Mann is an expert in advanced surgical reconstruction following the removal of skin cancer." Doctor Margaret Mann takes the greatest care to insure each patient receives superior care with the utmost attention to appearance afterward. My appt with her was extensive and lengthy, which most likely resulted in rearranging her entire day. She was calm, unhurried, gracious and caring as were her entire staff. Her nurses and staff seemed to be in awe of her skill, as am I. I am so grateful to have found her. I highly recommend Dr. Margaret Mann to anyone in need of the best dermatology care.

Great Doctor

I was very apprehensive when I was scheduled for Mohs surgery on my forehead. Dr. Mann calmed my fears, talked to me during the procedure and explained what she was doing and has a great sense of humor. Her staff at the Westlake office was also amazing. Highly recommend

Dr. Mann is wonderful! She takes care of my entire family-- from acne for the kids to skin checks for my husband and me. She has a great memory, always remembers us, which is so refreshing. I highly recommend her!

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Mann is an excellent dermatologist. I saw her for my first visit for a skin cancer screening. Both my parents had skin cancers and I was really nervous about my visit. She was extremely professional and thorough. She made me feel at ease. She found a spot that had to be bioposy and talked me through it. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure! She took her time with meand genuinely cared about me as a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Mann and UCI Dermatology.

I love Dr. Mann. I suffered from acne on my face, chest and back, as well as excessive sweating of my underarms and hands. I've always felt anxious and self conscious about talking with anyone about this. Dr. Mann is very sweet, caring and has an exceptional personality that makes me feel comfortable and I really feel like I have an ally in combating these. Her treatments have been very effect for me, but her bedside manner really sets her apart. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Dr. Mann is great. Caring amd professional, and most importantly, she made my rash go away! I saw another dermatology who spent only 5 minutes with me and made me worse. Dr. Mann listened to my problem, figured out what was wrong and made me better. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.

Dr. Mann is awesome

Dr. Mann is one of a kind, courteous, professional, elegant and friendly and so is her assistant Teresa. The office staff is very friendly as well. I'll recommend Dr. Mann to anyone who needs a distiguished dermatologist and human being.

dr mann is excellent

very happy w/ her. she is super sweet and very knowledgable.

Dr. Margaret W Mann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.