The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret B Marshall
Dr. Margaret B Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret B Marshall has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Margaret B Marshall has the following 6 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Margaret B Marshall is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
She is a super excelent doctor , I had a very rare benign tumor saw J/H and they said they gonna crack my chest and would have injuired my nerve , but doctor Marshall gave me a Viedo assistant thoracic surgery with no problem and I recovered very fast ,she is an excenlent ,excenlent ..... thoracic doctor. GOD BLESS HER to more patients ,
Dr. Marshall saved my life. She diagnosed my lung cancer and removed it using video assisted thoracic surgery. I was in Georgetown University Hospital overnight; I never had any pain or even serious discomfort. Dr. Marshall and her staff visited frequently throughout my short hospital stay, checking on my progress snd kept my husband informed. My surgery was on a Tuesday morning and I was back at work the following Monday. About 15 years ago my father had lung cancer surgery using the old "crack open the chest" method and it was barbaric compared to what I had. There is no way I can thank Dr. Marshall and her team enough. She is a kind, caring and most of all an honest physician.
Dr. Marshall is one of the most caring and competent surgeons I have ever met. Her staff is excellent and always helpful - even after you leave the hospital. Colleen (in Dr. Marshall's office) is amazing and can help with anything. Dr. Marshall, her staff and students are an A+ team that you would want on your side!
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Margaret B Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedstar Georgetown University Hospital, 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret B Marshall in this video.
Dr. Margaret B Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.