Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Barske MD
Dr. Margaret Barske, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newberg, OR. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Barske has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Margaret Barske has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret Barske - Posted on August 15th, 2017
7 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
University Of Arizona Medical Center
Dr. Margaret Barske Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Margaret Barske's office for more information.
1003 Providence Drive Ste 340 Newberg, OR : (503) 538-2698
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Healthcare Associates, LLC - Newberg, 1003 Providence Drive Ste 340, Newberg, OR
Dr. Margaret Barske is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newberg, OR.