Dr. Margaret Miesch Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Miesch?

Disappointing

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I feel Dr. Miesch has changed in the last few years. I see her a few times of year for a medication check. The last several visits she seems preoccupied and not connected. I have been going to her at least four years and she doesn't even know my last name. She depends solely on what I say in a twenty minute appointment to refill my prescription. She is always 10 to 15 minutes late. I don't feel like she knows me at all. It feels like going to an unemotional robot. As long as you are fine and just need a refill, she is adequate. I just feel she is going through the motions and not invested in my well being.

Posted on June 27th, 2017