Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret A Mulderig
Dr. Margaret A Mulderig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dubuque, IA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Mulderig is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Dubuque. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret A Mulderig has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Twice I phoned the office asking for a referral to Char , an excellent therapist for triggerpoint therapy. Both times I was told to see my primary caar provider. When I stated that triggerpoints in the rectus abdominis were causing acid reflux, doctor said triggerpoints don't cause acid reflux. She should know better. It's sad.
seemed incoherent during visit's, recommended 1 thing for me to do and turned around during the next visit and even reading through my chart didn't seem to remember what she had me on for pain from the last visit. Recommended me to consider retiring ,when I couldn't take the pain any more she wrote a note to my work explaining my situation .Then when I tried to collect a disability allowance I worked for 30 year's with 1 company , she turned around and told them she thought I was able to work ,thus screwing me out of thousands of dollars, so would I recommend her ,HECK NO
Dr. Mulderig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Margaret A Mulderig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Clinic, 1500 Associates Dr, Dubuque, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret A Mulderig in this video.
Dr. Margaret A Mulderig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dubuque, IA.