Dr. Margaret Ng Cadlaon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Ng Cadlaon?

Dr. Ng is the best

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I appreciate her so much! Always takes time for my boy no matter what!! She knows exactly what to do and she keeps me calm too :)

Mom

Posted on September 12th, 2014

My oldest daughter has been going to her for 12 years ( from birth) and now my newborn is her patient as well. She is very kind and compassionate, even went out of her way to call and check on me when I had to return to the ER after my c-section. My whole family loves and appreciates her service to the community.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I absolutely love Dr Ng. My children love her. She is a great pediatrition!

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Ng is my all time favorite dr my children love going to see her she knows my children by name and whenever i call her answering service she immediently calls be she is the best peditrican ever

Best Pediatrician in the area

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Recommended to us by my obgyn-he and his staff took their kids to her. I cannot say enough about Dr. Ng. She is a wonderful, caring, marvelous Dr. who goes the extra mile-and then some-for her patients. She often answers her own phone-when was the last time YOUR Dr. did that? SHe is truly an amazing little powerhouse-you will not be disappointed in her!

DR. NG Is the greatest pediatrician out there!

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr. Ng is wonderful! She's old fashioned and up to date at the same time. She remembers the names of every patient and their family members and is thorough with her diagnosis'. I had a bout with a Ky medical card for my daughter and the state tried to fight and not let me see Dr. Ng, even though I have secondary insurance and was willing to pay. Her office told me what to do, what to say so I could continue seeing her. In the meanwhile, my daughter got sick and there was no other Dr. that had time for her.. Dr. Ng was ready and willing to take her in right at the moment I called! And can get her in the day I call every time I need. GOD BLESS YOU DR.NG!!!

Dr. Ng is AWESOME!

Posted on November 13th, 2009

I have taken all three of my children to Dr. Ng. She is aggressive in treating the small problems before they become big. Some parents aren't prepared for that. I won't take my kids anywhere else! She knows her stuff!

3 year old on catapres

Posted on December 23rd, 2008

my 3 year old was put on catapres for sleeping problems witch he does not have problems sleeping he's helthy happy kid who sleeps fine i dont know why she would put him on this medcation i try to call her but she will not return my calls the catapres have not been proven safe or efective on kids under 12 years of age and very dangerous for kids under 5 years of age i would recomend going to a diferant dr than margaret ng

Excellent

Posted on July 8th, 2008

Dr. Ng cares for all 3 of my boys she is an excellent Pediatrician i would recommend her to any one she is caring and compassionate

Posted on July 26th, 2017