Dr. Margaret Pappas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Pappas?

Highly dissatisfied

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Saw Dr. Pappas at convenient care. Been sick with multiple symptoms for awhile. She talked and looked me over briefly and told me I was not sick. One does not have multiple symptoms of being sick and feel awful without being sick. Very half hearted care.

Excellent Care !!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I Thank God to have Dr. Pappas as my Family Dr. I can tell She TRUELY CARES about her patients. Dr. Pappas takes the time to answer any questions I have, and really listens to me.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Very knowledgeable and personable

Posted on January 5th, 2014

Best doctor ever! My aunt recommended my husband and I give her a try--we did and will always doctor with her. My husband said she's a 5-star plus in his book and I feel the same. We hope she continues to practice in the Wabash Valley and if not, we will follow her! It would be worth the drive, regardless how far.

RN, Patient

Posted on November 6th, 2013

One of the best physicians I've ever met OR had the privilege to work with in my 30 yr career. Family practice but not sure if taking new pts currently. In high demand because she really cares about her pts, takes the time to know them and do her best for them. Frequently works late, on her days off, etc. Never have known her to rush during visits. Really good with our kids also. Professionally, I have seen her make house calls to visit terminally ill pts that cannot get to her office. Supportive of families. Great with alternative ideas and also end of life care. She believes in working with her pts and is not patronizing at all-does not tell you what to do but explains options and works with you to find the best for each pt. Highly recommend. He office staff is great also.Especially her nurse, Sara.

Great GP

Posted on July 25th, 2012

When I needed a new GP I went with Dr Pappas becasue she dr'd my father and my interaction with her during that time was favorable. I have been so pleased that I now have my son going to her. She is pleasant and very knowledgeable and helpful. Just what you want from a GP.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I ALWAYS receive wonderful care from Dr Pappas. She listens attentively,responds to my concerns and allows my active participation in my healthcare. She offers alternatives for treatment that are conservative as well as aggressive. She is a proactive health care provider. She seeks for answers to the perplexing conditions of some of her patients and is consistant in delivering results in a timely manner.

Posted on February 6th, 2012

My husband & I both love her. She was excellent with our grandchildren when they were small and as they grew to tweens before they moved away. She was excellent with both of our elderly mothers. She works well with all age groups. She is compassionate and genuinely cares. She LISTENS, she questions and she does not rush you through. We will follow her if she ever decides to leave her current practice! She is the best doctor we have ever had and we have been with her for approximately 15 years.

the best,damned,dr.in the world!!!!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

it is what it is! when you think of a dr. "she is" the kind of a dr. you've always hoped to get !!

AP&S okay but Pappas worth the wait

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

The waiting time is terrible. The ease in appointments sucks BUT Pappas is totally worth the wait. My son and I have had a terrible time trying to find a doctor. Over the years we have found some duds. My aunt told me about her doctor when we moved to Terre Haute. We went and I swear I saw wings on her back. She really is a god-send. If you can handle the wait time and the clinic she is fantastic!!!!

Posted on September 30th, 2017