Dr. Margaret Peden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Peden?

Very caring doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Peden is great at answering all your questions both medical and personal. She delivered my son and was very caring and supportive of my decisions. I love this doctor and think it is always worth the wait. I always try to schedule the first appointment in the morning or right after lunch to reduce the wait time.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr. Peden was recommended by a good friend and I have been pleased with the care she has given. She has a great bedside manner and does explain things which I appreciate. I agree with the rater who commented about the office staff. I had requested to have the nurse call me (on a Monday). By that Wednesday afternoon (with an additional phone call) I had still not received a call back. The doctor on call (who was also wonderful - another doctor in the practice), was able to intervene and get me in the next day with Dr. Peden. While it worked out in the end, I should not have waited three days to get a response for a medical issue and almost have to go to the er to get evaluated. The office staff just seemed annnoyed with my calls and request for information.

Great Doctor, long wait

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I've only been to see this doctor a few times but each time there was a noticeable wait..and .the last time I waited almost an hour. They are obviously overbooking her, and one of her strengths is her ability and interest i talking with you, the patient. Not idle chatter but a very wholistic diagnostic dialogue. So that takes a little time. Worth the wait, but do plan for it!

n

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Rude office staff. Dr. Peden is wonderful. Very thorough and thoughtful.

Posted on July 21st, 2017