Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Proctor
Dr. Margaret Proctor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bear, DE, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Wilmington, DE . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Proctor is affiliated with Wilmington Hospital, Alfred I Dupont Institute and Christiana Care Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Proctor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 3 of 3
I totally recommend this doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. As a new mother I was concerned with the care I was getting from a previous doctor and selected Dr. Proctor after interviewing her. 10 years and 2 children, I am still pleased with her services and wish she would move office space to Middletown.
I am so dissapointed with this pediatrician, wait time in the office can be up to an hour. Last appointment I had doctor did not show up to the office until 40 mins after the appointment time. When I chose another doctor and requested the switch of records- they charged me $46.00 to transfer medical records!
Dr. Proctor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alfred I Dupont Institute
Christiana Care Health Services
Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
AI duPont Hospital for Children
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret Proctor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bear, DE.