Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret V Ragni
Dr. Margaret V Ragni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Margaret V Ragni has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Margaret V Ragni has the following 14 expertise
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS-Related Complex
- Hemophilia B
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- von Willebrand Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Professional and Caring.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Margaret V Ragni - Posted on January 25th, 2011
Dr. Ragni and her staff has always been courtesy and professional.I've never had to wait long to be seen by the nurse or Dr. I'm well pleased with my medical care.
43 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Margaret V Ragni Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret V Ragni, MD - Medical Oncology in Pittsburgh, PA, in this video.
Dr. Margaret V Ragni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.