Dr. Margaret Reiker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Reiker?

Uncaring, uninterested and unknowledgeable

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Reiker for more than eight years and have coped with her shyness and general lack of knowledge about my health and me, in general -- for example, she consistently calls me by the wrong first name. It just seemed easier to stick with her since I haven't had any real issues and changing doctors is always a challenge. Whenever something has developed over the years, she seems vague in her response and how to proceed. Today I needed to speak with her re: lab results which she had ordered. When she finally called, she was very short with me and frustrated and unsure of the results or why I had even had the lab work done. She was extremely impatient when I asked questions and I finally asked if she had to go - to which she replied, "yes!" Ultimately she suggested I see a specialist and basically re-iterated what I diagnosed (which I'm not sure is even the right diagnosis). She was abrupt when I asked for a referral and told me to call the secretary (that's another story as the phone system in her office made me wait 40 minutes to get through and call-backs can take 48 hours). She spent a little over 5 minutes with me on the phone and I have a bleeding issue that at first she said was "a lot" and then "a little." I do not recommend Dr. Reiker. My friend, who referred her to me in the first place, has had similar experiences with her and is definitely finished with her.

Awesome

Posted on June 25th, 2008

Finding a caring and knowledgeable physician is difficult. I've found both with Dr. Reiker. She takes her time and explains things which I appreciate. It can be a bit difficult to get in to see her but when I've had issues needing immediate attention she makes the time. I also appreciate the fact that my longest wait has never been more than 5 or 10 minutes. I'm sticking with Dr. Reiker!

Posted on October 24th, 2017