Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret E Rhee
Dr. Margaret E Rhee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Akron, OH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Western Reserve Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret E Rhee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Margaret E Rhee has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Margaret E Rhee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I'm 7 months pregnant and saw this doctor one time. I was concerned about my baby being malnourished because I haven't been able to keep down any food the whole 7 months. When i asked her if i should be concerned she replied " well since you were so over weight when you got pregnant thats the least of your worries, I'd be more worried about a still birth" Mind you my BMI is only 40 which isnt small but by no means is it horribly obese. Then she commented that I'm not at a high risk just an increased risk because of how much overweight i was when i conceived. This is my second child and with my first i was way bigger and no doctor had ever said anything that horrible to me ever. She is a very rude and unprofessional person who should not be aloud to work with pregnant women.
Dr. Rhee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Margaret E Rhee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret E Rhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.