Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Somerall
Dr. Margaret Somerall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Somerall is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center and Brookwood Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Somerall has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 8
I originally took my daughter to Dr. Somerall and loved her so much that I switched from my obgyn of 15+ years! She is unbelievably kind and listens to you without making you think she has one foot out of the door. Her precious staff couldn't have been more gracious and put my daughter at ease. We are so lucky to have found Dr Somerall: I'm now trying to get MY mom and my sisters to go to her. I tell them, "one visit to Dr Somerall and you won't go back to your old doctor." Thank you Dr Somerall and staff for being the bestest!
Dr. Somerall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Medical Center
Brookwood Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Margaret Somerall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Margaret Somerall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.