2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Margaret I Stewart Jr?

patient

She doesn't keep notes from one appt to the next. Asked my 10 yr old son what she did last time in the appt. to him because she doesn't keep notes. Burnt his hands so bad for wart removels, then asked me to go to his school to pop the blisters at his lunch hour. Bad scarring. Never use her again.

Dr. very professional, gave me plenty of time and answered my questions and a good sense of humor. Explains clearly, I have other friends who recommended her to me as they had positive experiences with her.

I think the review by David K is in error, the write up is great, but looks like instead of 5 according to what he wrote and not a 1. I think he hit wrong button which really I only read this as I was surprised at the score and that does not represent his comment nor my experience. My only complaint is that you call a number that goes to all offices and have to wait awhile before talking to a person, but this has nothing to do with care the doctor provides.

dave k

excellent doctor ,always follows up after all appointments there should be more dedicated doctors like Dr. stewart

Careing Doctor

Dr. Stewart could not have been nicer. She is courteous, kind, funny, and I enjoy her dry sense of humor. I don't think you can improve upon perfection.

Not worth the wait

I had one appointment with Dr. Stewart (that took 5 months to get) and I will be sure to never see her again. She was both pompous and condescending. I had been referred by my PCP, so this had not been my idea but the PCP was concerned and felt Dr. Stewart could help. Dr. Stewart was dismissive of my concerns and said, "Stuff happens. What can I do about it?" Similarly I had shown her photos from my optometrist exhibiting possible symptoms of roseacea. She tossed the photos aside and said, "I have no interest in these." (perhaps a better response would have been 'I am unable to assist you with an ocular issue but let me examine your skin to make sure you do not exhibit other symptoms of roseacea.') I am shocked that her patients wait so long to see her. Her bedside manner is offensive. If I could have given her zero starts I would have.

Dr. Margaret I Stewart Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newburyport, MA.