Dr. Margaret Still Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Still?

Doctor may be okay for others, Respnse time/Care is terrible

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I chose Dr. Still's office based on experience and gender. I thought I'd done my research; but she used unneeded medical procedures to see what's wrong with me - even though my symptoms were different; her office has never called me for follow-up. Recently, when I fell very sick and wanted a refill, I didn't get a call back for a whole day. The next day, I ended up asking pharmacy to keep calling Dr's office to get an answer:-(

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I needed to be seen on short notice and the staff fit me in with Dr. Still. My primary care physician at the office was booked up. I mentioned to Dr. Still that I have this same problem at this time of year every year and my records will show that. A simple nasal decongestant and a basic antibiotic does the trick every time. She didn't look at my record at all though it was right in front of her, and instead prescribed an antibiotic that cost 3 1/2 times more than the one that always worked just fine. The next morning, I called and left a message to give her the feedback about the cost of the new drug (the pharmacist was even surprised that she prescribed this expensive drug) . When Dr. Still called back, her tone of voice told me that she was very put off that I would actually request to talk to her directly and not through an assistant or receptionist. She was very short with me. How dare I ask a question or express any dissatisfaction! I wouldn't see her again. Classic Doctor-God complex.

Long time patient

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Still has been my primary care physician for over 15 years and I've been very pleased with her bedside manner, attention to detail, etc. She is a caring and thoughtful physician. I went to the ER years ago and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me - Dr. Still figured it out immediately.

Does not spend time with you

Posted on October 1st, 2013

You're lucky if you actually get an appointment with Dr. Still and not her assistant. She always seems rushed to move onto the next patient. You never get to talk to her personally if you call with questions. If you manage to get a returned email from her her answers are short and without explaination.

Posted on November 1st, 2012

The waiting room here is spacious. I never feel like I have to sit too close to someone or that it is overcrowded. They've never dismissed any of my concerns as unimportant, and take every concern of mine very seriously. They always make an extra effort to make me feel respected and attended to. They always listen to every question or concern I may have. When comparing them to others I have visited for the same condition, they are among the best I have seen. They always go above and beyond to help me with anything I need. They never complain about anything, and I know I can always count on them.

Posted on August 5th, 2012

ome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Best Doctor in Roswell

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Still has been my primary care physician for the past 7 years. She is an excellent diagnostician and really cares about her patients. Even though hers is a very busy practice I never feel rushed when I have appointments. I would recommend her to anyone who want a competent and caring doctor.

Excellent Doctor, Lousy business office

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Dr Still is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable, sensitive, and caring. She will take time to explain the results of tests and explain possible side effects of medications and treatments.Unfortunately, the business operations are abominable and I would never go to a business like this if it were not for Dr Still. They will nickel and dime you to death, abuse your copay policy, charge you for email, and never have a human answer their phone. If you do get a human you will immediately be forwarded to a recorded message. Then you will be told how much easier it is to use their email services for appointments and refills if you want to subscribe to that service with an annual fee. I've been told to complete my patient information on a computer tablet before seeing the doctor - once the information is complete the system will notify the doctor I am ready. EXCEPT the software is so full of bugs you will never complete the application.This "business" is only about money not about patient care. The business office and the medical practice are schizophrenic. I don't understand why a doctor like Dr. Still would want to work in a place like this.As I said, great doctor, lousy business practices.

Posted on March 4th, 2012

When results from tests were relayed to me, the nurse called who could not answer my questions. It took the doctor at least 2 days to get back to me, even though I told the nurse how nervous I was. Another time, the nurse called with results and told me to "get more exercise and lose 15 pounds." The doctor never discussed this with me, regarding HOW to lose 15 pounds. I don't feel that this doctor really takes a personal interest at all.

Ordered radiology scans for me and I'm not her patient

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Huge error by Dr. Still's office. They ordered scans for me at N. Fulton Regional hospital and I'm NOT her patient. Don't have any idea who she is and her office was totally unhelpful. You are not allowed to talk with her, no one on her staff is in, etc. This is on a Friday. Good grief. Sounds like a scam to me.

Staff Response

Posted on November 9th, 2011

The phone system is not patient friendly and it is very frustrating to get prescriptions called in or diagnostic test results. The staff are not friendly and seem to not care about their patients.

I've had enough after many years of trying!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I felt very rushed during my apt. When agreed to see PA, it was obvious she was much more worried about time than my needs.I felt PA, Tina Strickland was rude and impatient. Dr. Still has matter of fact, non caring bedside manner at times. I'm sorry to be an inconvenience to this practice. Customer service is definitely not their goal. Will be looking elsewhere.