3.3

Have you seen Dr. Margaret T Ryan?

Hypothroidism

First words out of the doctors mouth was you won't like me. I don't believe in the medicine you are taking and I don't believe in Adrenal Fatigue. I agreed to end the appointment after 5 minutes and then they are billing me. Admin was rude and abrupt in my calls to resolve the bill. I was very unsettled and upset when I left and did not think about the billing. I was too shocked to have a doctor speak to me the way she did. She believes one thing and one thing only. A very negative experience overall.

First of all, the woman who schedules appointments is completely vile and barks at you over the phone. Secondly, the doctor knows next to nothing about treating hormone and thyroid problems. The entire visit left me very disturbed. For one, Dr. Ryan completely brushed off my blood work as normal when it clearly was not [confirmed by another doctor]. Apparently, she's never heard of endocrine disorders causing eyebrow and eyelash loss [both are major symptoms of thyroid malfunction]. She also threw Metformin at me without testing my insulin resistance or my b12, even though I learned Metformin can cause serious b12 depletion. After diagnosing me with Hashimoto's, she just sent me away, never thinking about WHY I got it to begin with and how to determine the root cause [and yes, there are many]. Not only does she need to go back to medical school, she needs to get a conscience.

Worst Experience Ever

Extremely Adversarial, Abundantly Arrogant, not cooperative with me as far as my special circumstances, a total waste of time, insurance, and money. Not recommended at all!

Why bother

She never looks at my blood sugars ?? I don't understand how she thinks she can help me with my diabetes when she never reviews my blood sugar results.

very efficient

Dr. Ryan made me feel very comfortable. She took the time to explain each & every decision she made.I would recommend her to family & friends. She has a very calming effect, and an excellent bedside manner.i couldn't be more satisfied.

Dr. Margaret T Ryan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.