Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret F Theodore has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Showing 5 of 23
Dr.Theodore is the BEST physician I have had, ever. I thought I was receiving exceptional care from my previous doctors. Although I was being treated well, the level of care AND caring fades when comparing other doctors with Dr. Theodore. Her wisdom and compassion place her above all others I have been treated by. I have referred several friends, family, and co-workers to her and every one of them have kept her as their primary physician.
OMG this woman is a complete idiot! Must be one of those doctors that graduated last in her class but still gets the title of "doctor". She definitely practices medicine! She does not know the most basic of terms/conditions, like P.O.T.S. She had to look it up! And she can't read her own charts - she can't follow-up from her notes from the last visit to cover it on the current visit. When my specialist sent electronic notes suggesting some items she needed to follow through on, she claimed that doctor didn't mention it, yet I knew she did because I saw the written note. Had to argue with her about it and then when she re-read the note for the 3rd time, my daughter looked over her shoulder and had to point it out to her. My liver enzymes are 3x normal level yet she doesn't think that is anything to worry about! I don't trust this woman to take care of a hangnail! As a side note, you will wait forever to see her while she does front-office work like scheduling appointments despite her having a full office staff that does appear adequate to do that job :(
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Margaret F Theodore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMargaret F Theodore Md, 5420 Webb Rd Ste B1, Tampa, FL
Dr. Margaret F Theodore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.