Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret R Troxell has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Margaret R Troxell has the following 18 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Preventive Medicine
- Cushing Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Women's Health
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Addison Disease
Dr. Margaret R Troxell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 63
First time visit with doctorâs office. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Answered administrative questions but left doctorâs matters to the doctor to answer. Very informative. Visit with doctor â she was very professional, polite and nice. Did a through exam and asked good questions to get an overall assessment of health. Provided clear direction on how things would proceed and what was to be accomplished next visit. Price for services were provided up front on phone prior to visit with office. Once in the office that price did not change. She discussed tests that were needed and prices for those test which were in addition to the visit charge. Since no insurance was available to cover the doctorâs visit, she did limit and carefully plan what services were offered. Other patients in office commented how great the doctor was and care given prior to visit.
I couldn't ask for more from Dr. Troxell and her staff. From the Nurse (Ruth) who explained in such great detail Dr. Troxell's program to the friendly receptionist and caring nurses once I arrived for my appt. Dr. Troxell herself listened to my history and we made a plan for my future visits. I have been a patient for over 3 months now and feel so much better thanks to Dr. Troxell's Anti-aging Centre!!
37 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret R Troxell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.