Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret M Wolak has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was so pleased with Dr. Wolak -- I had been diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome by my previous ob-gyn. When asked what I could do about it, he told me "learn to live with it." Dr. Wolak took steps to make sure the diagnosis was correct, and then to implement methods to help me cope with PCOS. Because of the hormone fluctuations, I used to wake up not knowing who I was going to be that day -- happy, or sad, or angry. I can now function normally again, and no longer feel like I'm just going crazy! Thank you Dr. Wolak!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Margaret M Wolak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPresbyterian Northside Ob/Gyn, 6100 Pan American East Fwy NE Ste 450, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Margaret M Wolak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.