Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret A Wolodko has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Wolodko is the best doctor ever! She's very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She's a great doctor, very professional. She spends time with her patients, she never rushes a visit and always answers all of the questions. I just had my first baby and she helped me from the start of the pregnancy until after delivery. She saved my baby when it turned out that I had to have an unplanned C-Section. I trusted her with my first baby's life and I will definitely want her as my ob gyn for all of my future pregnancies as well as any other conditions. I would definitely recommend Dr Wolodko to anybody who needs a great doctor.
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Margaret A Wolodko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Care For Women, 116 Euclid Ave, Park Ridge, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret A Wolodko in this video.
Dr. Margaret A Wolodko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.