Dr. Margaret A Wolodko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret A Wolodko?

Love her

If you are over 50 and want a doctor you can ask anything and not feel selfconscience, (sp?)go to her. Perfect woman doctor. I don't want to sound sexist but she understands

Excellent Doctor! She truly listens to you. Non judgemental. Highy recommend her!

Dr Wolodko is the best doctor ever! She's very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She's a great doctor, very professional. She spends time with her patients, she never rushes a visit and always answers all of the questions. I just had my first baby and she helped me from the start of the pregnancy until after delivery. She saved my baby when it turned out that I had to have an unplanned C-Section. I trusted her with my first baby's life and I will definitely want her as my ob gyn for all of my future pregnancies as well as any other conditions. I would definitely recommend Dr Wolodko to anybody who needs a great doctor.

Great Doctor

I had a very positive experience during the several visits I have had to this dr. She does not rush and is very patient when explaining tests and procedures. The office staff is polite and efficient. I would certainly recommend her to anyone in need of a good gyn.

I just had a miscarriage and the doctor was just wonderful. She was empathic and expained things and just made me feel as if my glass is still half full. I was ready to give up since this was my second miscarriage but I still feel like there is a chance for me again. She is extremely compassionate!

Not Professional And Very Rude

She's not friendly at all. Didn't help me with my problem, didn't want to listen me, not professional at all. Didn't call me back to tell me about results of my tests. She does not care for her patients. After taking all medications she prescribed to me I felt worse than before and was so sick, so I called her and I left her a message, she didn't call me back, after whole day of waiting in pain I called her again and she was so rude and angry and she didn't help me at all. So after this I was still sick , And I wasted a lot of money to pay her. I'm Disapointed !!!