Dr. Margarett Ellison Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Margarett Ellison?

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I was nervous about having to find a new OB/GYN after changing insurances. Dr. Ellison put me at ease. I'm glad to find a doctor I feel comfortable with.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Never called back with results .

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Ellison changed my life. After my hysterectomy, Dr. Ellison came to my bed side and spoke to me. We laughed and joked. She is a sweet woman, people my not understand her personality, but I get it completely. Just has my routine appoint, and I was greeted with a Hug! Thank you for everything

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Love her. She has made my life better.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Do NOT let this butcher put you under her knife! I cannot stress this enough. She performed an unnecessary hysterectomy on me & also removed vital body organs that were perfectly healthy. Also incurred nerve damage to left leg which she of course denied. Hurt me terribly at postop visit. I could not help but whimper. She told me to be quiet. Could not get response from office when I called from home about pain, nausea, fever, etc. Later found out office was calling a friend's number instead of mine. She is a butcher, cold & insensitive. Too bad for me that Piedmont fired her AFTER I was there. My life is permanently ruined. I should have sued her but statute of limitations ran out. Anyone who is considering a hysterectomy or told they need one, please contact the HERS Foundation first. They can be found online.

Posted on October 5th, 2014

She sucks. Ruined my life. Refused to address post-op issues. Performed hysterectomy without my consent. Unnecessarily removed other organs. Refuses to release records to disability attorney. I HATE HER.

I almost died

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

Love this doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Ellison was very professional and very knowledgeable. She performed my robotic hysterectomy, without incident, She is a very special, very busy lady, traveling from office to office, hospital to hospital, taking care of ladies all over the Atlanta and surrounding areas. I would only hope that if I ever get sick again that she would be there to care for me.

Greatest Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2013

This is the greatest doctor in the history of the world. I have never been so comfortable in a hospital. 100% credit goes to her. Fantastic doctor!

Saved My Life

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ellison has always been professional, courtous and friendly from my first visit. The office staff are attentive and polite.

Posted on March 13th, 2017