Have you seen Dr. Margarita R Cancio?

I have been Dr. Cancios patient for over 15 yrs. I went to other Drs for 4 years with no results. Dr. Cancio found the fungus infection in my lungs and saved my life. She is the best Dr I have ever been encountered.

Worst

Worst experience ever. I went to her practice for years seeing her associate then when she could not diagnose my problem I was switched to Dr Cancio. She would not listen to me and cut me off and only wanted to ask her questions and not allow me to speak. I told her over and over the medication I was on was making me sick and she would not believe it. Only when I stopped the medication on my own and changed it I got better, horrible experience.

This doctor has saved my life.

Always on the cutting edge of medical knowledge. Truly cares about the care of all patients well being. Strives to resolve any issue that a patient may have. If you have to wait she give you her full attention once she is with you. This doctor has saved my life.

Dr. Margarita R Cancio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.