Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margarita V Czeskis
Dr. Margarita V Czeskis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Czeskis is affiliated with St Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Czeskis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Margarita V Czeskis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Czeskis is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. During the first appointment she actually got to know me. She's really thorough and hasn't ever rushed me out of her office. I've never had a pcp that I believe cares about patients the way she does. I could go on and on about her. My only complaint about her office is the staff. There is a girl there that always has a bad attitude and rolls her eyes. Besides her, the rest of the staff and the nurses are fantastic. The nurses are so nice and the lady that takes blood is great too. She's friendly and hasn't ever had trouble getting the needle in on the first try. A+ for the entire practice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Czeskis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Omsk State Medical Academy
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Margarita V Czeskis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJanice L Bilby Md, 1095 Broad Ripple Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Margarita V Czeskis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.