Dr. Margarita V Czeskis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margarita V Czeskis?

Amazing doctor

She is very professional, knowledgeable, takes as much time with me as needed, and diligently follows up (she called me on weekend to update me about results of my test)!

Diligent and professional

Dr Czeskis is very knowledgable. She was able to address my problems, which other doctors could not figure out. She is extremely passionate and cares. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new Family doctor (if she still accepts new patients)!

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Czeskis is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. During the first appointment she actually got to know me. She's really thorough and hasn't ever rushed me out of her office. I've never had a pcp that I believe cares about patients the way she does. I could go on and on about her. My only complaint about her office is the staff. There is a girl there that always has a bad attitude and rolls her eyes. Besides her, the rest of the staff and the nurses are fantastic. The nurses are so nice and the lady that takes blood is great too. She's friendly and hasn't ever had trouble getting the needle in on the first try. A+ for the entire practice.

She is wonderful! She helped me out both physically and emotionally. She is very knowledgeable, takes her time and really address the issue. Best doctor I ever had!

She has a hammer and thinks everything must be a nail. Jumps to silly conclusions. Has an arrogant attitude, but is sincere at least.

Best Doctor I ever had

She is definitely an expert in general medicine. She is great listener and answers all the questions I asked. You can see that she is aware of the last news in medicine. She is very passionate and always follows up about results of the treatment.