Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margarita Gelpi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Margarita Gelpi has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- Laser Surgery
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Margarita Gelpi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Doctor is so rude and not helpful.. I feel like I am having infaction and I am in pain so I went to see the Doctor and she didn't took my urine or anything and she didn't have me any medicine and told me that I have to wait until Wednesday when reports come she will have nurse to call me and if I have anything wrong she will give me medicine I told her right away that I have my gaynic doctor but she do not have any appointments till 21st and I am in so much pain and I don't even think I can handle this even in this weekend so I came friday so I don't have to suffer in weekend she didn't gave me any medicine or when I told she seems not to care.. when she was checking on me I was having pain instead of making me clam down she was kept getting mad at me.. doctor is horrible but the nurse was so sweet.. now I feel like I didn't even go to doctor because I waste my money and didn't got any medicine.. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. SHE ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY NOT ABOUT HER PATINCE.. AWFUL.
Magarita Gelpi does not deserve the title DR. I don't know where this woman went to school that did not teach her bedside manner or professionalism. I totally agree with others who have had bad experiences with this Dr. She told me that everything was in my head and that I did not know what I was talking about - as I clearly knew that I had endometriosis. For heavens sake, I was the one who had the laproscopes and DNC's in the past. She too did a pelvic exam which left me crying. She told me that I was being a "baby" and that "it couldn't possibly hurt, I am only using a swab". Any woman who wants care and understanding, not to mention an accurate diagnosis, should without seek another provider. She had accurate tests results from a reputable hospital which clearly outlined the problems - but she refused to take any attention to them and called them "incorrect and impossible".. Since when does a Dr. disassociate from actual x-rays, ultra-sounds and CT scans? HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE!! I WILL REPORT this "Dr." to my insurance company!!!
MINIMAL WAIT TIME. FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS STAFF. CARING PERSONAL ATTENTION FROM THE DOCTOR
46 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Jackson Health System
Dr. Margarita Gelpi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTampa Orthopedic Clinic, 13701 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste 104, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margarita Gelpi in this video.
Dr. Margarita Gelpi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.