Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margarita P Olivares has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
I moved to the city and needed a follow up from a procedure I had done with another doctor. I called to make an appointment with anyone in the practice and was assigned to the nurse practitioner. I received a follow up call from the office informing me that Dr. Olivares had looked over my chart (faxed from my previous doctor) and wanted to see me herself. After a great appointment (she was informative, kind, and had excellent bedside manner), she called me to let me know the result of my checkup. She was so happy to let me know I was again healthy and she looked forward to seeing me in a year. Right before my wedding I became incredibly nervous that the medication I was taking was not the best one for me. The office was able to squeeze me in for an appointment and she met with me, calmed me, and listened to my wishes and concerns. I find her to be an incredible doctor, one I look forward to working with for many years to come.
Dr. Olivares is my obstetrician and during my pregnancy has been dedicated and concerned in answering all my questions. It is also a doctor who cares for you and for the welfare of the baby. I hope the birth day she is on duty. Dr. Olivares is part of a group of five OB / GYN and I can say that she is one of the best in the practice.
13 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Margarita P Olivares accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKissammee Womans Health Center, 1160 Cypress Glen Cir, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margarita P Olivares in this video.
Dr. Margarita P Olivares is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.