Dr. Margarita Perez-Cheron Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Margarita Perez-Cheron?

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Very poor customer service

The most wonderful Endocrinologist I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, kind, caring, and dedicated doctor I have ever met.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Since I met this doctor, my life has changed. I have recommended all my family to come here. They are all very satisfied with the service and the caring of Dr. Margarita. Her knowledge, her confident has helped us learn and feel tranquil that everything will be all right. God bless her and her family. We need more doctors like this. I am personally very satisfied with the results of all the personal care she has done for me and my family. My daughter has lost 30 pounds since she started seeing her, and she is very content with the results. All she does is talk of her favorite doctor. Mrs. Margarita Perez. Thank you doctor.

Excellent, explains things well and takes her time.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Excellent, all of the staff are very friendly. You can tell that they work well together and care about the patients they treat. I would recommend Dr. Maggie to friends and family. :-)

just love her

Posted on December 6th, 2016

she always know what to do do to get me back to better health

Very Friendly

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Super friendly and light hearted. Doesn't make you feel like you're doing anything wrong, treats you like a human being.

very good

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Very good

MR.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. margarita spends time on your case for everyone. I have had excellent care and at times goes beyond what she needs to do. The wait is well worth it. She goes step by step through all your problems. If I could she would be my all around Doctor, no questions asked about that. She is a very busy Doctor and I would and do recommend her to everyone!

Posted on August 24th, 2014

I waited for over an hour to be seen and I was the first appointment of the day. There are even signs in the office asking you to be tolerant of long waiting periods. I understand when something unexpected comes up but this is beyond ridiculous. Then they wonder why your blood pressure is high for the appointment.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr Perez - Cheron spends a great amount of time with each patient and is very thorough in her diagnosis. I have been going to her for quite some time now. She never hesitates in the time she needs to spend to make sure of taking care of all your systems, so to speak. The time that anyone may have to spend waiting is well worth the time that most Doctors do not give to their patients. 7 minutes is definite not long enough to have with a Doctor,( the average time that Doctors are do spend), and she does more than that, well worth it.

Posted on September 24th, 2017