Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margarita Shugol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I've been a patient of Dr. Shugol's for many years. She has been awesome and has gotten me on the right track. I have a history of being non compliant with my medications and follow appts but she has straightened me out with her persistence. Dawn her nurse is very caring and has been a great help to me. The office is great too.
Very dissatisfied. She was very negative of any of my thoughts on my problems!!! I over heard her telling the nurse " IF SHE CONTINUES TO BE DIFFICULT, WELL WE"LL SEE!!!!" I ended up going to er and was there for 5 days just to calm my symptoms down , before they could do surgery!!! As they did an mri that day i went to ER and discovered I has a very bad case of daviticuloticis !!!! When they did the surgery they also had to remove my appendix as they were also entwined into my colon!!! I also had to have 2 pints of blood as i was anemic!!! I was in hospital for 2 ND, time for 7 days!!!! Week before that , my daughter went to an apt to her. She said she was ok and sent her home!! She ended up in ER the next day, with double pneumonia!!! I believe this doctor should be investigated further into her past and present patients!!!!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Shugol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Central Maine Medical Center
Dr. Margarita Shugol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPleasant Street Family Medicine, 280 Pleasant St, Concord, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margarita Shugol in this video.
Dr. Margarita Shugol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.