3.6

Have you seen Dr. Margarita M Vendrell?

Should not be called a doctor

Her bedside manner is so low, you actually feel worse when you leave. She is quick to belittle you and make you feel stupid about how you feel and it is your body. She is so condescending, her staff is even sarcastic and rude. Her front office staff seem put off by being asked questions that the whole office should be closed. This is a total waste of time to go here.

Very professional, she cares about her patient welfare and their health

LONG WAIT TIME AND RUDE STAFF

My experience at this office was less than good. I would not recommend this office nor will I ever return and wait for my appointment for 1 hour. The doctor and staff rude too. No thanks !

Dr. Vendrell is an excellent Doctor. She truly cares about my health and spends the time necessary to get to know me and diagnose any issues I am having. The only reason I did not give her a perfect "5" rating is because her Office Staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are very inept and not accommodating at all. It is unfortunate that the Office Staff is so poor, because the Doctor is so excellent!

The Doctor's husband manages billing and is HORRIBLE at it.

The Doctor herself is good but her husband who manages the office billing and staff is ill mannered, unprofessional and has a terrible attitude. He called me to tell me that they were billing an insurance company that I hadn't had in years and that the 45 day period submission for claims date had surpassed on numerous visits that they had submitted claims for to the wrong insurance company therefore I was responsible for the balance.....absurd. They should be asking patients for updated insurance information on a yearly basis and mine hadn't been updated for over 2 years although I am sure I had proactively provided them my insurance card to make copies of at the beginning of each year when I renew my benefits through my work. He rudely interrupted me as I was explaining this and basically asked me if I would pay for the balances and I said no because it was not my fault that someone on their end had dropped the ball and he said okay then find yourself a new PCP, our relationship is over......never in my life have I been spoken to this way. I will never go back to them, needless to say I will report this incident to the DOH.

Best Doctor I have ever had

Dr. Margarita Vendrell is the best Doctor I have ever had. She truly CARES about my health and spends the time to get to know me and understand any issues I may be having. I have recommended her to several friends who have all experienced the same excellent care that I have.

Referrals are a joke

I have no problem with Dr. Vendrell herself. HOWEVER, I've had so much trouble getting referrals (since January) that I'm going to have to find a new doctor. They NEVER put referrals through on the first request, and it often takes 3 or 4 tries from a specialist's office to get a referral authorized. Staff is very rude about it and say I'm the ONLY PATIENT with this problem, but the specialists complain that this is a VERY FREQUENT problem with Dr. Vendrell's office! Completely unfair that I have to spend hours and stress dealing with this to see a doctor!

horrible manners from the front staff

i only got to see the doctor once and the rest of the times i saw a nurse. i dont mind that much but what really bothered me was that the front desk was always rude and never sound motivated. they dont listen and are very unprofessional. the environment is very hostile. would not recommend at all. i was with them for a year and couldnt take it anymore!!!

wonderful doctor!

I finally found a doctor that I love. Dr. Vendrell and Jenny (PA) are wonderful physicians. I feel like they are very caring and spend lots of time with me so that my questions are fully answered. When bloodwork did not come back very good, I came in for my follow up appointment and they had already scheduled a specialist appointment for me for the next day! WOW! I also love their use of technology. I enjoy being able to access the patient portal to schedule an appointment, ask a question, few bloodwork results, etc. I have even had Dr. Vendrell herself call me on a Saturday to check on me, which really made me feel like she genuinely cared. I would definitely reccommend her and Jenny to anyone looking for a family doctor!

Unreliable Prescription refill service

If you need the Dr to call or fax in a refill prescription you'd better start a week before you need it. Their refill person doesn't appear to know what she's doing. Recently my pharmacy faxed over a prescription refill request. When I contacted the Dr.'s office to find out when it might get faxed back to the pharmacy, I was told "When the Doctor gets around to it". The fax was sent at 5am, I called at 9:45am and again at 11:30am and the Dr hadn't "gotten around to it yet" It was "on her desk". If this is professional, then I am missing something. This is NOT an isolated incident

Best doctor I've ever met

Dr. Vendrell is extremely thorough and follows through with test results. Doesn't play games and tells the truth

Dr. Margarita M Vendrell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.

Dr. Margarita M Vendrell Is this you?