Dr. Margery U Chirwa Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Margery U Chirwa?

Dr. Chiwa is wonderful and listens well. The office staff is great. They are helpful and make sure the patient is taken care of. I think the girls should be applauded because I have see some rude people come in and the girls just listen a take it with a grain of salt

Getting an appt is probably what I hate the most. I have to wait at least a month before being seen which I think is horrible. That has got to improve. My only problem with the staff is the main face you see when you walk in. I forget her name but the receptionist who sits in her little window is very rude, never says hello talks to me with the biggest attitude as if she hates her job. Not only in person but by phone as well. She needs to go. Besides that Dr. Chirwa is a nice Dr. very compelling & felt she was listening to me not just nodding her head & writing notes. She made me feel safe & comfortable.

One of the best

Dr. Chirwa takes such good care of my mom, wheneve we good she alway seems to care so much and she is so kind.