Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margery Gass
Dr. Margery Gass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gass is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, University of Cincinnati Hospital and Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati. She speaks English.
Dr. Margery Gass has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Margery Gass has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Women's Health
Dr. Margery Gass has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Gass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Cincinnati Hospital
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
The Christ Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
37 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Margery Gass accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHE CLEVELAND CLINIC, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Margery Gass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.