Dr. Margi A Bhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margi A Bhatt?

I have never had a Dr. I have felt so comfortable with and has always answered all my questions. She has always worked me in if I was sick..

Frustrated

After almost two months of trying to get questions answered regarding my annual physical I finally told them I was done with their office. I still haven't received the results of a bone density test, the lab didn't test for Vitamin B (in the past I've been extremely low). This was so frustrating. I finally asked the nurse if the holdup was the nurse or the doctor and all she said was that she emailed the doctor as would wait for her response. I cannot recommend her or her office to anyone... totally dropped the ball over and over again.

Dr. Margi A Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.