Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margit L Bretzke has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 14
I came in contact with Dr. Bretzke after having researched doctors in the Minneapolis area, and after reading a Kare 11 article about her, I was convinved that she was the doctor for me. Having been 25 at the time, I did not know where else to turn for cancer treatment. I too, live a distance away from the cities, but had no trouble looking beyond the distance to have the care, precision and accuracy that Dr. Bretzke provided. Within 2 weeks of meeting me, my surgery date was set. I have been told time and time again that my scar is hardly visible. I cannot thank her and her team enough for the treatment, and follow-up that was provided.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bretzke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Margit L Bretzke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMargit Lynn Bretzke Md, 310 Smith Ave N Ste 300, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Margit L Bretzke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.