- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler MD
Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler, MD is a doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler has 2 locations
Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Margo K Anderson-Fowler
Dr. Anderson received her undergraduate education at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln and her medical degree at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Her Family Practice residency was completed at Clarkson Family Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. Before joining Kearney Clinic in 1996, she practiced at Clarkson West Family Practice Clinic. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Practice and has a special interest in obstetrics and preventive medicine.